Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

Awesomely August

*Been exactly a month since Andy last wrote.
As I've said a month earlier that "my freedom is important to me, but at the same time it doesn't always comes free," I've had to make changes to ensure of my freedom.

It has been an interesting past two and a half years for me filled with plenty of ups and downs.
Going to the movies is one way that kept me sane, inspired and motivated, to carry on my path in search of dreams.

Over the entire August of 2007, I've taken a bold move to take on an opportunity that would put me in an unfamiliar yet challenging work environment.
It is something I could never imagine myself doing but then is now where I am, and happy.

Some things are no longer working, the sails on my ship are tattered and torn and the Captain needs a rest from drifting through the waves of a rough sea.

The compass is not broken.
The journey is not over.
Andy shall sail again once mend are his sails.

There is one movie that meant a lot to me this year:
Freedom Writers
Very inspiring and very real it was.
One that reminded me to continue writing.

And the best picture this year by far that reflects what is happening in our society.

If only we try... we can make a difference, even when we all are different.

Andy will update again real soon.
There's a Starbucks near where I'm working now, next to the cool sea in view of a new land in progress.