Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Movie Previews (Coming Soon)

Dear readers,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend at the movies. :)

This week begins a new month for the year 2007, April.
After a weekend of non-activities at Andy and the DreamSeeker (Movie & Dreams),
I've decided to add a new segment onto the site: Movie Previews.

I'll like to bring you more information through this site about our favorite past time; going to the movies.
But "No"... not in the form of tabloids or gossips, I'm sure you can get lots of those from magazines and televisions and even from other sites. ;)

It's more like I want to let you know in short snippets about some movies opening for the week that I'll be reviewing, and perhaps some interesting findings about them that I've discovered along the way.

I'm thinking that by bringing you some light reading materials from my perspective, they can help brighten your week and give you something to look forward to till the weekend is here again. Have a great week!

Your dreamy movie pal,

andydreamseeker